Why become a WANTFA Member?
To belong to the largest agronomy group in WA, an association that is passionate about sustainable farming.
- Subscription to the journal ‘New Frontiers in Agriculture’, a full colour magazine profiling the latest research findings, grower experiences and news on conservation farming systems.
- Complimentary entry into the WANTFA Spring and Post Seeding Field Day, the largest agronomic field day in WA
- Reduced entry fees to other WANTFA events such as the Annual Conference.
- Network opportunities with growers, researchers and industry across Australia through field days, bus tours and regional workshops.
- Access to cutting edge Research and Extension in sustainable farming systems.
Entry to Field Days
WANTFA Members receive complimentary entry to the Spring Field Day held each year in September at the Centre for Stubble Retention Research Centre Cunderdin.
Please call Graeme Currie on 0427 223 395 for matters regarding our Annual Conference or e-mail
WANTFA Members Receive our Quarterly Journal, New Frontiers in Agriculture 4 times a year direct to the farm gate.